Watermelon Jalapeno Limeade

Friday, July 8, 2011

I know it sounds messed up. My husband really liked it. I kinda liked it. Maybe if I had added the Vodka I would have really liked it but I don't drink so there goes that idea.

Recipe

4 cups of Watermelon
2 limes
2 Jalapenos sliced and seeded
1/4C Squirt (it said Vodka but I say squirt seems kicky enough - I know I live on the edge huh?)

Stick your Watermelon and juice of limes and squirt or vodka into a blender and let er'rip. Then throw in your jalapenos and let it soak for about 30 mins. Take out your jalapenos and serve over ice.

So, I'll say this the jalapenos don't really add heat because you took out the seeds and you're not even eating the jalapenos. It just sort of adds an essence.

Like I said my husband thought it was great I thought it was just okay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spotlight Ingredient Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino