La la la Lemon

Sunday, June 26, 2011

This weeks flavor of the week is lemon.
My friend Delilah is big into aromatherapy. She once told me that if you are constantly drawn to a particular scent that your body is craving some property of that. I am constantly drawn to citrus scents. Usually it's grapefruit smells but this week it was lemon. I looked it up and apparently lemons have calming properties and help to bring balance and clarity. If that's the case I should be drawn to lemon 24/7.
Lemon wisdom for you;
Nuke a lemon for a few seconds and roll it hard on the counter before you juice it. You'll get way more juice out of it.
Take the lemon rinds and stuff a few in the garbage disposal. It makes it smell yumalicious.
Women used to put lemon juice on their lips to make them pink up. I tried this and didn't notice pink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spotlight Ingredient Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino